Completing 10 Exact Years as SEO Girl

A tribute to SEO & Google(So special as this is first post on this blog and 10 years of my SEO career)

This was the exact date April 27th but 10 years before 2006, I started my career as SEO trainee with Amulya Infotech(formerly ACT Software).

Its been a great...NO..AWESOME journey in my career life. I never knew that I would be an expert in this NICHE. Started with SEO, now I am a Digital Marketing Expert. My all thanks to Revathi(TL) and Rajkumar(TM) led me. It is not that they taught me. But they inspired me to grow as self-taught person, because by then SEO was a new technique as very few persons were experts. Even now I can say that no one is expert. #SEO is a daily learning and daily experimenting area, of which every SEOian agrees to this statement.

What I have learnt?

  1. Change is certain -  Any or every website always does a very minimal change at the least to feed the crawlers. Not just that, every day the tricks change that how and where they are applied
  2. Determined - Person who is on web tries hard and hard to make one's business/website or one's own profile to REACH the top of the GOOGLE results. 
  3. Self-taught - According to me almost all SEOs are self-taught and by learning and experimenting they have become SEO experts
  4. Patience - No matter how expert you are, YOU HAVE TO WAIT for Google to index your website :-D
  5. Finally Digital Marketing - Yes from SEO, I have grown to Digital Marketer, but still I love SEO which is my first and favourite niche
Being a very special write up, I am posting on this new BLOG on Digital Marketing for anyone and everyone.

Make use of it Guys. Check out this blog frequently for more on SEO and Digital Marketing. 


Wish me Good Luck to serve millions directly or indirectly

I just want to say in this END NOTE - LOVE YOU GOOGLE

The Scribbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Expression(s) for the posts... please.. :)